Saturday, March 07, 2009

Skiing! Eeeeek!

So we went on this skiing holiday and knock me down if it wasn't completely perfect.

We went to La Plagne in the Alps and got good snow every day. Neither Meriel or myself are wildly experienced, but it was far and away the best conditions we'd ever seen.

The kids had a lovely time, going to ski school in the morning and bum-boarding and eating cake in the afternoon - what's not to like?

I was waiting to stitch together some images from the holiday which is why this post is so late, but I just haven't got round to it, so here's some of the other images from the trip:

I wear red

Meriel Creamy dessert off piste

Here's Chalet Ingrid, where George, our fantastic chalet host, lookaed after us with sublime food and daily cakes (yum):

Chalet

I'll post some videos and some other images when I get round to uploading them.

No comments: